Thursday, May 1, 2008

How will I EVER Manage!


So, I am to the point where people are asking me when I'm due, so I take that to mean I look due any day! I feel silly when I say August, but probably July and then explain it's twins.

As I am walking to my Micro class (it was the last one *clapping*) this women goes on to ask if they are my first and I say no, I have a two year old. Then she was like, "OH!" She proceeds to tell me a story (and we all know people have one to share and it's usually about how hard it's going to be...fine by me) about her good friend that was a successful, very well put together lawyer who had a two year old and then twins. She waited a few weeks before visiting her friend, so the friend could adjust. When she went to visit her very composed lawyer friend, she was a "train wreck." She said her friend was a mess and was asking her if she was there to help.

I can't imagine what this woman thought of me handling my kids. Obviously I am not a LAWYER, so I guess if the very well put together lawyer couldn't handle it, then I am really screwed because she probably perceived me as a college student. Get my meds ready! LOL, I had to laugh!

For my birthday, I would like this:

Ok I get it, someone's going to be crying, hungry or dirty and my house is going to be a disaster! Life will go on!!! :) But they will all be loved! How will I ever do it? ROFL!

No comments: