Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a Week!!

This has been a big week! I finished my psychology class and am happy to report I earned my A! I finished my Micro class and am sure I got a B, which will ruin my A streak, but I am fine with that. Then there's the biggie: today I had my last day teaching students! That's amazing. Of course, I have to work until June 4th, but I don't have much to do. Fine by me!

Also, today I officially entered the third trimester!! That is very exciting! I am 27 weeks and full-term is a mere 10 weeks away! I was at the college yesterday and noticed my reflection in the door and thought I looked huge. I thought it must be the window...you know how mirrors sometimes play tricks on you? So, I went to my room, dragged my aide outside to look and confirm whether the reflection was real or an illusion. A student passed by and had a good chuckle. My aide did indeed confirm the reflection is a true indication of how I look to her. Holy smokes! I do weigh the most I have every weighed now; I have reached that milestone. I had a doctor's appointment tomorrow, but it got pushed to next week. Bummer. I was looking forward to my fundal height measurement (where they tell you how many weeks you measure). I am sure it must be near 36 weeks! I guess I'll find out next week.

The babies room is painted! I just have to do the stripes now. Hopefully next week those will be complete!!!

That's my dad painting. He and mom are very good painters indeed. They didn't use any tape and their lines are flawless!

2 comments:

nbjenni said...

LOVE the color, and the walls are so cool!

Sara said...

I can't wait to see how the stripes turn out! Congrats on your A! I am laughing bc every time I walk by a mirror I have to do a double take too. I just remind myself there are 2 in there :-)
~blueladybug