Friday, May 16, 2008

28 Weeks!

I had my monthly appt. today. All is well still! Blood pressure creeped up a bit to 128/64, but the doctor said he won't get concerned unless it gets into the 140's. Baby A's heartrate was 148 and Baby B's was 143. I am measuring 32 weeks and weight gain is 33 pounds. In addition to the two Zantac I am taking, I can also take Pepcid two times daily as needed. My glucose was tested and hopefully I will pass that!!! Next week I go for an ultrasound and hopefully they will both be at least two pounds!

Here's 28 weeks: left with Addie, right with twins

Wow! That is a HUGE difference!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Susan,

You don't know me, but I am John Neill's wife. He forwarded your blog to me and I have been keeping up with you. You look marvelous! Addie is a beautiful little girl as well. We have an 18-month-old little girl with curly hair just like hers! I just wanted to drop a note to let you know that even though we've never met, I am so excited for you. Love your blog!

irongirl said...

Hey April!! I didn't realize John still had the link! How funny! I have been reading up on your Maggie from time to time too! I think she looks like you! She's a cutie pie! Well, things should start becoming interesing here in the next six weeks, so stay tuned! LOL Tell John hello and that someday I'll get up there and do a tri! Thanks for dropping in. :)

Lindsi B said...

LOL! Love love love the photo of you and your DD looking at your bellies =)

Harris Boys said...

what a sweet pic of you and your dd. just precious...love the nursery pics!