Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Feeling Scholarly Today

Today I took my second Psychology test and I made a 91!!! I am sooo happy about that. On my first test I scored an 88.66. So with my test grades, I have an A average which is the whole point to taking this course. The homework assignments are another issue though. It takes me HOURS to complete them, and on my first one I made an 85. Hopefully with my next one, I can bring up this average. I would rather write a research paper, than contend with this homework. It's like busy work and it doesn't help me to learn the material any more than studying does. I can't stand it. In any case, I have signed up for Developmental Psych which will be a three week mini-mester course in May (just in case I get a B in my current psych class).

In Micro, I am hovering at a 90. It might be my first B since starting this journey last June, but it's Micro and I can live with that. I can't however live with a B in Psych.

No comments: