Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm Scattered

OK, so I should be studying for my Micro test that is tomorrow, but I'm unfocused. I have regressed to 80's music. In addition to my recent George Michael obsession, I am adding Boy George and ABC. What's happening to me? I think I will do a weekly video. Here's the video this week (Look of Love by ABC):



My Psych professor finally graded my second homework. Since she decided my first homework was equivalent to "B" work, I upped the ante a bit. Her homework (busywork) consists of ten questions and for all you must define and give examples. But, usually each question will have multiple parts. I spent about five our six hours doing the first one and THOUGHT I was pretty thorough. I guess not, since I earned a B. My first homework consisted of 1,200 words. Well, since I could not afford a B on my second homework, I spent about 10 hours on it and wrote 2,800 words. Yes, that's easily a term paper, plus some. I got my grade back last night and what do you know, she gave me a 100. Good lord, her expectation for beginning Psych is a bit over the top. So, I need an 88 on the next test and 30/33 on the homework and I should have my A. YAY!

It occurred to me during my dinner tonight I have not run since mid-November. I miss running. I'm ready to get out there and log some miles. David started back to running this week. He went to log his mileage at the coolrunning website and our logs were gone. I have many miles on my log; I can't afford to lose it! Luckily, some computer savvy person posted how to retrieve it. Since 2001, I have logged 2,822 running miles, 2,997 biking miles, 70 swimming miles and some other workouts. That's cool. Luckily, the log was salvaged!

Onto some baby news! I SAW the babies kick today. They are getting stronger and movements are bigger. It's a real treat when they are both moving around! I can't believe I am almost 25 weeks. Third trimester, here I come!!!

I only have 11 more days of actual teaching in my teaching career. May 8th is the last day of teaching for me! WOW!!! The last day of work isn't until June 3rd though.

OK, must resume studying!! Only 4 more days of class!!

No comments: