Thursday, April 17, 2008

24 Weeks!

We've reached viability! YAY! But, the babies still have a lot of growing to do. Looking at my belly photos from today, it occurs to me I am going to be HUGE! I remember my sister being huge, but I think I will surpass her hugeness! 24 weeks now, easily looks like 34 weeks with Addison. I'm going to be a tank! People are starting to ask, "When is your baby due?" I wonder if they think I look like I could go at any day! LOL When I tell them it's twins, they comment that I look small. What? Just being nice, I imagine. I didn't gain any weight this week, in fact I lost two pounds. Not sure how that happened. Heartburn is still a daily occurance, but with Zantac twice daily, it is bearable. Three weeks until my next appointment. Baby B still does not have a name. Reid Gavin? We're really struggling.

Below Left: 24 weeks with Addison/ Right: 24 weeks with twins(talking/yawning?)

No comments: