Friday, March 28, 2008

21 Weeks 2 Days

I had a great doctor's appointment today! Baby B's (boy) heartrate was 150 and Baby A's (girl) was 149. My blood pressure was 118/62. I am measuring 27 weeks and my weight gain to this point is about 24 pounds. I am still tired and, quite frankly, I feel like I will never get a burst of energy!! I have felt the babies moving on a daily basis for a couple of weeks now. David felt them yesterday for the first time. Heartburn started with a vengence last week. It is already occurring on a daily basis. I had it with Addison everyday starting about 30 weeks so this time will be no different I am sure. It is obvious now to people that I am pregnant and they are starting to ask "When is the baby due?" I didn't get my first stranger comment with Addison until about 36 weeks.

Here's the pic from 20 weeks (with Addison on left and twins on right):

No comments: