Saturday, February 16, 2008

Visiting Gymbo!


On Saturday mornings Addison and I like to go to Gymboree class. We have been going off and on since she was six months. She loves to climb, slide, crawl, and bounce. Towards the end of every session we get to play with bubbles and the parachute. All the kids love this part!!! When it is time to go, everyone gets Gymbo stamps on their feet, hands and bellies if they are available. This is Addison's favorite part and she is always first in line. Sometimes she even heads over to get them in the middle of class. I hope this is not a sign my daugther will be addicted to body art later in life. Not that I am against a tattoo here and there (I still need to get my ironman tattoo....maybe after the second one), but Addison loves to have ink on her body. She'll be the teenager sneaking off and getting a tattoo!!

Here I am with my friend Bailey. She is a good jumper. She can jump down off something onto the mat. I am still practicing that trick. Mommy has to help me jump out. I'll be doing it real soon though!!

No comments: