Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Bruiser



As you may well know, Addison is not a dainty girl. She likes to be very active, and could easily hang with the boys. This is what can happen when you are running away from your daddy and go into a dark room. She smacked her face right into the corner of the armoire. When she passes the site of incident now, she says, "Uh oh." This is the second time she has had this aweful injury. The first time happened at the QLS daycare, but they couldn't tell me what happened. Here's the August incident:
People probably think she is abused. We went to the furniture store to look at bunkbeds and the sales lady asked how she got the bruises on her feet (after I explained the face). I told her those were Gymbo stamps from going to Gymboree class. No lady, you do not need to call CPS. How could she not see those were stamps and not bruises? She had them on her hands and showed the one on her belly as well. LOL That's my bruiser!

No comments: