Thursday, June 5, 2008

31 weeks!

Only six weeks until I am officially full term. I have a lot to wash, organize, buy, and set up. I better get to it! I started my weekly doctor's appointments today. First, I had my non-stress test. I had two contractions during the 20 minute test and a lot of "irratability" according to my doctor, which he said is common with twins. All in all, the heartrates were great!! The nurse said they were beautiful! After the non-stress test, I had my regular appointment.

Weight gain: 40 pounds (officially one pound more than with Addison...so far!)
Blood pressure: 148/82 initially and then 110/68 after a few minutes on my left side
Fundal height: measuring 37 weeks

My blood pressure went up last week to 148/98, but after a day and a half of "rest," it returned to normal. The doctor isn't concerned yet since I don't appear to have any other problematic symptoms.

Baby B finally has a name. The same name we've had for the whole pregnancy, but now David will commit. His name will be Landon Reid. Works for me!!! YAY!
Other than that, I am officially a stay at home mom. That's weird. It probably won't occur to me until the school year resumes and I don't have to go back to work. Oh, how nice that will be! I'll just be busy in a whole other way!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love your boy name! I tagged you. Don't feel like you have to do it if you don't want to. :-)
~blueladybug