Monday, July 21, 2008

Good News!


Today David and I took little Landry to the pediatric cardiologist. He reviewed her echo from Women's Hospital and listened to her heart. Landry hasn't exhibited any symptoms of VSD. She is growing, thriving, and hasn't had any breathing problems while feeding. Her color has always been good and her face isn't sweating at all. The hole is 2-3 mm. Small!!! He said a hole that size closes 80% of the time. He said if it doesn't close, she can't scuba dive or be an astronaut. He reassured us the hole really isn't even an issue and it shouldn't be a problem for her at all. We go back in September for a follow up appointment. YAY for great news!!

We brought Landon with us. We were in a hurry to get out of the door and we couldn't find his hat. We just had to grab a pink hat. Poor guy. Despite the blue blanket and blue outfit, everyone thought he was a girl. Someone asked how I tell them apart. I said, "He's a boy and I just take off their diapers." I can't keep putting pink on this boy. But, in my defense, he pees on himself and his clothes at least three times a day and goes through three or four outfits to Landry's one. So, when his sleepers run out, I resort to hers!!

2 comments:

McFarland Family said...

Poor Poor Landon:( Try pointing it down...it may help with the peeing problem

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan! "Real men/boys wear pink". Who can't tell those two apart? He looks so much you like you and her like David. No brainer!

Love you, call when you are on your butt and need entertainment, I'll do my best on the phone to keep you occupied while feeding your babies..

XO

Bonnie