Monday, July 7, 2008

Going Home with Babies??

We might get to bring both babies home today! Landon is feeding a little bit better. He actually drank for me today for the first time. He still has a weak suck and an OT eval this morning, but he seems to be improving. His bilirubin levels are borderline so the pediatrician said he would release him (and her) if we had an appointment with our pediatrician tomorrow (we do!).

Landry still has the heart murmur. She is scheduled to have an echocardiogram this morning and the results should be back tonight by 6:00. Hopefully it is just something minor that will heal on its own. Her bilirubin levels are slightly elavated as well.

Pray for healthy babies!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aaaugh!!! I am so so so so happy for you and your adorable little babies!!!!!

BTW, I saw you in the office (I think?) as I was leaving my NST and you were waiting for yours, but I was being hustled towards the doctor's office, so I couldn't stop to say hi!

Congratulations!

Lindsey, aka weemodin

irongirl said...

Hey wee!!! Yes, I saw you leaving the office, but wasn't sure if that was you or not. I can't get on the boards in the hospital. I saw your post. LOL about stealing thunder. Thanks!!! You are almost there. I know the end is tough, but as soon as the babies are out, you will feel amazing. The nurses were shocked that I was up and around the same day. Yeah, I feel like I lost a person (or two, LOL). The heartburn went away immediately!!! I should be home tonight with at least one baby!! Hang in there wee, the end is in sight!