Thursday, January 24, 2008

12 weeks!

I am 12 weeks and 1 day! I am almost out of the first trimester. I have gained about 6 pounds so far, but I look now like I did at 24 weeks with Addison. With her, I had only gained 1 pound so far, but I was still able to do five mile runs! I am going to be as big as a house! My goal is to gain 50 pounds. I am well on my way!! I have a doctor's appointment next Friday and I am excited to hear two heartbeats!

Other than that, my Microbiology class is a complete bore. Luckily I bring my laptop to distract me. Psychology is online so it's just a matter of staying on top of my reading at this point. If I don't get an A in this class I might disappoint my hubby, afterall, he is a psychologist! Plus that would ruin my A streak I have going. No pressure!

Addison has been easy-natured this week. She has been compliant about getting her diaper changed, her clothes on and getting her teeth brushed. It's almost too good to be true. Who is this child?

No comments: