Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm TWO!

It's me the birthday girl! I turned two on January 7th, 2008! I celebrated with all my friends at the Little Gym. It was a great time! We got to play on gym equipment, play with a parachute, sing songs, play with bubbles and ball, and best of all.....eat cake!!! I don't eat cake though.


I ate my first whole piece of pizza. All my friends were eating it so I figured it must be good! It was!


Here I am with my Nonnie and Papa. They got me this cool house! I love to be in it! I have a stove and can cook a great bowl of vegetable soup!



Here I am with my friends Hailey, Kennedy and Austin. We loved the bubbles. Poor Austin and Kennedy were so in to catching the bubbles that they didn't see each other and bumped heads! Ouch! They recovered in no time though!

No comments: