Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Job Interview!

All dressed up for only one reason, job interview!!!! I met with the human resources person who then took me to the unit manager. I will keep my fingers crossed that I get this position. It would be for well-baby, and NICU level II and eventually level III, plus I would get to work in transition and go to births! How cool would that be!!??


Addison giving me a good luck hug! I have her sticker on for good luck too!


I think the interview went well. I was there for two hours, that has to mean something, right!? The unit manager took me around and introduced me to all the nurses who were working on the unit. With my 100 applications out there, hopefully this will be it! I would be very happy to discontinue the job search and just start working! Please, call me and say, "you're hired!"

1 comment:

McFarland Family said...

Yeah, I am so excited for you!! Keep me posted!