Sunday, March 21, 2010

Addie's First Hockey Game

Addison and I attended her first hockey game today. She seemed to enjoy it! If I tried to have a conversation with anyone around me, she would say, "Mommy, you're not paying attention!" They wouldn't let me bring my camera in because the zoom lense was too long. I could have gotten a good pic of "Chilly" if they did! Oh well, next time! Our seats were so high off the ground that my feet could not touch the ground. That was a little weird. I felt like I was five! We enjoyed cheering, doing the YMCA, eating popcorn, and hanging out with other families with multiples!!


Just before heading out the door!

Outside the arena


Of course you must get your face painted to show your support for the team!

And don't forget the glitter!

Having fun!!!

No comments: