Monday, March 28, 2011

Bluebonnet Time

I almost forgot about taking pics with the bluebonnets this year! Yesterday I did a 75 mile bike ride that was called the Bluebonnet Express, and so I had lots of time to think. While seeing the bluebonnets on the ride (though the first bluebonnet didn't appear until mile 25), I remembered about taking the kids to the bluebonnets! The twins were very hard to pose in the bluebonnets this year! They did a great job not to pick the flowers though and were cautious not to step on them! Landon did manage to pick an Indian Paintbrush. I guess I should have told them not to pick the blue OR orange flowers! They plucked a few pink and yellow ones, but that was ok by me! My sweet girls!



The twins do have conversations now, which is super cute. I wonder what they are saying here!

Probably frustrated at me for asking her to look at me over and over!!

Trying to get all three to look at me! Impossible!


Landry was more interested in her flowers than taking pictures. You can see she's saying cheese though! Addison is trying to get her to look!


Addison was very willing to sit in the flowers!


Landon did not want to sit in the patch of flowers, so it's amazing I got this shot!


Moments before picking the flower. I can see what he's about to do and I know I'm saying, "No Landon, leave the flower alone!" Then pluck. What can you do?

2 comments:

McFarland Family said...

I love them all....I just going to ask if you wanted to go and take pics with us:(

Annie said...

Those pictures are so beautiful.