Friday, June 12, 2009

Pickin' Blueberries

There's a blueberry farm not too far away that the local Moms of Multiples group was going to today, so I decided Addison and I would go. The high today is supposed to be 98, but I think it was only 90 while we were out there. Too hot for babies! The babies can check it out next year when they are toddling around. There were TONS and TONS of blueberry bushes. You can get a pound of blueberries for just a buck fifty. Pretty good I say! Addison loved picking them. We picked for just under an hour and filled half of our bucket. A lot of the blueberries look like they will be ready for picking next week, so maybe we will go back! Today, we picked two pounds. FUN! After picking, we had a snow cone.



Pickin' High

Pickin' Low

All done! Look at those red cheeks!

1 comment:

McFarland Family said...

A buck 50 for a pound...what a steal!! Since you guys made without having a heat stroke I think we are going to try tomorrow...wish us luck!