Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bridgefest 2009

Every year I try to do the local 5K called the Bridgefest. This year Addison was going to do the half mile run, but we didn't have her number at the start, so David didn't send her off. Oh well, next year she will do it. I didn't plan to push the twins, but Addison wanted to hang out with her friend Taylor, so I pushed the twins on their first run and road race. They slept most of the way and received a lot of comments from onlookers! Of course my time was slow since I am very out of shape, but we had fun!


Next year we will ALL do the race! David can push the twins though!

The twins prior to the race start! Landry holds bottle for first time!



Addison waiting!

Leslie and me!




1 comment:

McFarland Family said...

We had so much fun today! Can't wait till the next race:)