Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat?

Addison was so excited to dress up as a ballerina for Halloween. She wore her pink ballerina costume in the morning for Mother's Day Out. She wore a purple one from my friend Leslie for trick-or-treating. She loved wearing the dresses and was upset when we had to take them off! She had so much fun going trick-or-treating with her cousins Tanner and Kennedy. She wasn't afraid to go to the door and say trick-or-treat. She was so excited when her Elmo bucket was filled up. The twins stayed at Nonnie and Popa's. Landon was not feeling well. His reflux was acting up. Landry just hung out with daddy. I didn't get a picture of the twins together in their pea in a pod costumes, but I'll try to this week. A little late, but that's ok!

Addison and her class at Mother's Day Out



Landry, one of my peas in a pod


Addison, and cousins Tanner and Kennedy





My precious ballerina

1 comment:

McFarland Family said...

I think it is time to sign that girl up for dance!!!!